This post contains gifts and affiliate links at no additional cost to you.
My life has been busier than ever. Between caring for my daughter,
work, book club, my endless knitting projects, and our home renovation,
there isn’t much time for extras. I love low-maintenance but effective
skincare routines which is why I was excited when I came across Vetted Dermlab. Founded by a dermatologists, Vetted Dermlab formulates hypoallergenic skincare using science-backed and ethically sourced ingredients for long lasting skin health.
I use the C Cleanser
morning and night which gently removes makeup, dirt, and impurities
while protecting my skin’s natural barrier. I then follow up with the M2 Rich Moisturizer
which is lightweight and designed to repair the skin and lock in
moisture. Living in such a dry climate, I will take all the moisture I
can get!
My skin had been a nightmare since the birth of my
daughter. But this simplified and supportive routine gave my skin the
reset it needed and has helped me to feel like myself again.



No comments:
Post a Comment